Emirates Open Day in Prague 2016 – how to become a Cabin Crew member?
Emirates, one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, continues its recruitment process in the Czech Republic. The next Open Day will be held on the 10th of September 2016 in Prague. Candidates who want to take part in the next assessment meeting can prepare themselves by following 5 key tips which will help them to succeed.
Emirates cabin crew is a vibrant group that comprises over 130 nationalities speaking over 60 languages. Its multicultural mix reflects the cosmopolitan nature of Dubai and makes the carrier stand out from its competitors. The best way to join the Emirates’ team is to take part in the Open Days which are an opportunity to submit the CV in person to Emirates’ recruitment team.
Here are 5 tips for the candidates wanting to begin the process of starting a new career with the Dubai-based airline.
1. Check the requirements. Prospective Emirates cabin crew members must be at least 21 years of age, fluent in spoken and written English, at least a high school graduate and have an arm reach of 212 cm.
2. Prepare your English. Open Days are held entirely in English. Candidates are not only asked to take the language test but also to speak English during all the group assignments.
3. Book your time. This is an all-day event which requires a full availability. Successful candidates should be also prepared for an interview to be held the next day.
4. Dress properly. Women should wear a business attire; a skirt suit or a dress and jacket. Men are suggested to wear a suit and tie. Ladies with long hair should tie it back in a professional style.
5. Remember about the documents. All the candidates are asked to bring their résumé in English, the current photograph and the most recent diploma for an interview.
The next Open Day starts at 9AM on the 10th September 2016 at: Don Giovanni Hotel, Vinohradská 157a, Prague, close to the Želivského underground station, line A. Candidates can also check www.emirates.com/careers.
Cabin crew are offered an entire employment package, which includes a variety of benefits such as high standard shared accommodation in Dubai, free transport to/from work, medical and dental cover as well as exclusive discounts on shopping and leisure activities in Dubai. For many of Emirates’ cabin crew team, the company’s attractive concessional travel benefits for themselves as well as their families and friends, is a big boon – particularly as Emirates’ growing global network offers many travel opportunities to over 150 destinations across 6 continents.